7. Money Deposit Methods For Online Gambling
Once you have made the decision to an Online Gambling site, the next logical step would be to sign up and register. After this, you will need to deposit money in order to be able to transact or start betting with real money. The amount of money does not matter here. You can put in small amounts of money initially (which will work for games such as Bingo) and then put more when you get more comfortable with the process. The process of depositing will usually consist of the following order
- Log in with the requisite details
- Go to the cashier page
- Make a request for a deposit using any of the methods available
- Fill in the information about the payment
- Money that you wish to deposit
While the details may differ from site to site, these are the basic stages involved in the process.
The different kinds of payment modes available for users are as follows:
- Credit/Debit Cards: This is one of the easiest ways to deposit cash into the site. The money is immediately available for use. However, as a word of caution, credit card providers tend to block the usage of cards on such websites. Apart from this, laws in the USA are quite stringent about deposit of cash on gambling sites. Most sites will deposit winnings into the same card that is used for deposit.
- Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer: In this method, the money is done vide a transfer through the bank. The funds take time to show up as a deposit and hence the money is not available instantly. However, when you are depositing a big sum or you want to safeguard the bank details, this is the best and safest option. In addition, the winnings are deposited into the same account.
- E-Wallets: This works exactly like it‘s name. It is an online wallet, which you can keep funding. You can use that wallet online to deposit or withdraw at any time. Typically, you can use this to your convenience when you play on more than one gaming site. They are quite popular because of the quick processing speed and low fees. The most popular services are PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. These services are particular about servicing the United States area because of the stringent laws. If you belong to any of the areas that has strict laws about Gambling, make sure you check the media information about the laws and how it affects you.
Apart from the above, there are other options as well like using checks to make deposits, getting a prepaid voucher (with a fixed amount on it) or using a service such as the Western Union. While there is no best method to use, it is always best with a service that suits you. Use the method that keep your money safe and allows you to enjoy the gaming process.